Proud to be an Influenster

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Dazzling WHITE Professional Strength Whitening pen Review












So, some of you may Have asked this question while wanting to buy this product, and maybe not knowing the results, stopped you from buying this. I recently tested this out. Now before I tell you my initial thoughts on this product, I went and watched other people reviews after conducting my own little experiment. Some of the other reviewers words were "Waste of Money", "Doesn't work", "I see no change." I guess it all depends on how long you use it, and your teeth. My initial thought? You might ask. I loved it, I could see the different it was making after using it for just 5 days, but at the same time to whiten my teeth more I was using the pen, then after that I brushed my teeth, and followed that with mouth wash. I did this everyday for the past five days. My mouth felt fresh and clean and not to mention my teeth were looking a bit whiter. The package does say however, that if you want more whiter teeth, you will have to continue to use this product, and that is exactly what I intend to do. So before you go and watch a negative review and make your decision based on that. I challenge you to go out and buy this product, It's only a dollar at the 99 cent store, you can probably even get it at your local Dollar tree store. I know you have a dollar to spare so, go try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment